Strong to the Core | 1:1
Who’s it for: Women who want to vastly improve their overall functional fitness for life
Course length: 6 months
When: Book dates with Baz
Where: Available in Putney, Fulham, Chelsea and Local Motion in Wandsworth
How much: £1800 for 24 sessions over six months (one or two sessions per week with flexibility to incorporate a group class). Includes ‘Baz on your case’ 24/7!
I don’t hold back with this programme – all my experience of elite sport, extensive PT training and a deep knowledge of women’s health are thrown into the pot on this one and failure is not an option. Once we start, we stay focused and keep going. No excuses.
I will provide you with the knowledge you need to get fit, change your eating habits and, most importantly, give you the confidence to take control back of you.
I’m evidence-based, results-orientated and realistic. Most importantly, as a 40 year old working mum of two young boys, I know that any changes you make have to be compatible with you and your family’s lifestyle.
Who will benefit
- Those who want to work with someone who really gets them or their physical issue.
- Women who are determined to get results and need to be progressed at a rate that is right for them.
- Women who want to know how to exercise to improve fat loss with respect to their pelvic health status i.e., without huge impact, load or force going through the pelvic floor and core.
- Those who want to know how to move dynamically and safely for life.
- Women who are ready to prioritise this area of their health and learn essential skills to last them a lifetime.
- Those who want to learn the importance of food, not only for fat loss but for nourishing deep health.
- Women who want to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of their wellness journey.
How it works
I will work with you, one to one, for 24 sessions over a six month period or over 12 weeks if you prefer. You’ll see me once or twice a week, depending on your preference, and I’ll set you bespoke homework which will cover topics like your sleep, movement and nutrition, along with specific exercises.
We’ll work out how you want to be monitored and I will keep you on track – that’s my job. And we’ll work together in a way that suits you – there is no pre-defined system or method. This is a fully bespoke approach, designed to get results for you in a way that is compatible with the life you live.
I can 100% guarantee that, at the end of it, you’ll lose weight and you’ll feel fitter, stronger and healthier, giving you the resilience to enjoy so much more in life, for life.
You may also be interested in…
If you prefer to work in a group environment, I offer a class called ‘Strong with Baz’ which covers some of the core fundamentals and runs over term time. For more information, click here.