Diastasis | 1:1
Who’s it for: New mums or any women concerned about a tummy gap (diastasis recti) who want to get fit in a safe and effective way
Course length: 6 weeks
When: Book dates with Baz
Where: Local Motion, Wandsworth
£320 for 4 x 1:1 sessions over six weeks (ideal for new mums)
£490 for 6 x 1:1 sessions over six weeks
This is designed to help you heal your diastasis and restore your core function. Healing your diastasis is not just physical; it’s a whole body issue where we focus on healing, exercise and nurturing nutrition. The goal is to help you feel and function better.
This is a safe and effective programme, designed specifically for new mums. I can start to work with you after your six week check and help you to reconnect with your pelvic floor, help reduce your tummy gap and start to lay a strong, supportive foundation on which to build form and fitness.
The Diastasis programme is the gold standard in post natal healing and recovery and is part of the ground breaking Holistic Core Restore® Programme of which I am proud to be a Master Trainer.
Who will benefit
- Those who are looking for a bespoke (made just for them) restorative programme that takes them from the early days of healing right back to a fully restored core.
- Women who want a programme that gives them the tools to protect their healing core (abdominals and pelvic floor) while they get on with the demands of life and motherhood.
- Women who want to learn the mechanics of diastasis and why it is more effective than traditional abdominal work in this healing phase.
- Those who want to understand the huge role that optimal nutrition and hydration play in their healing phase.
- Women who want to explore the link between the abdominal wall, pelvic floor, diastasis and how they breathe.
How it works
This is a chance to completely focus on you for six weeks in a one to one programme. I work out of Local Motion in Wandsworth and we can arrange the programme around a time that suits you.
For new mums, I recommend four sessions over six weeks as you enter an important healing period and I know you’ll need a bit more flexibility with new-borns in your life!
I recommend the six sessions over six weeks for all other women so that we can really get to work on helping you with your tummy gap.
This is a personalised, progressive and holistic programme that will focus on what’s important to you, at your pace. We will cover nutrition, lifestyle, rest and exercise – a perfect start for you and your body.
This course is all about you – the woman, the new mum, the centre piece of your world. I can 100% guarantee that you will feel stronger and fitter both on the inside and out by committing yourself to working through this programme with me.
You may also be interested in…