Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman | Group Class
Who’s it for: Any women interested in improving their pelvic floor strength and overall health
Course length: 12 or 6 weeks
November 6th at 8pm, St Mary’s Church, Putney
November 7th at 11am, Local Motion, Wandsworth
Where: Detailed above
£247 for a 12 week programme (group class + phase two online programme)
£179 for a six week programme (group class)*
*£97 option to buy the phase two online programme at later date
Every Woman is a 12 or six week education programme which focuses on pelvic floor, core strength, nutrition and women’s wellness. It’s the heartbeat of my business and is relevant to virtually all women. It’s designed to bring you back home to your body, with your pelvic and core health at the centre of all we do.
This ground breaking approach to health and well-being is part of the unrivalled Holistic Core Restore® of which I am proud to be a Master Trainer.
Who will benefit
- Any woman who is intrigued to know more about her pelvic floor, core and overall health.
- Those who experience leaking when they jump, run, sneeze or laugh.
- Any woman looking for a modern and effective way to strengthen her core.
- Those with a small tummy gap (rectus diastasis).
- Women with a tight or overactive pelvic floor.
- Women suffering from lower back pain.
- Women who want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job and need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’.
- Women who are keen to learn the importance of food. Not only in the context of fat loss, but nourishing deep health.
- Those who have seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and been told to ‘do your pelvic floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy.
How it works
For the first six weeks you will attend weekly classes and focus on reconnecting with your pelvic floor and mastering the exercises, as well as learning about nutrition and wellness.
A huge benefit of the group class is the peer support you receive. It’s still tailored to you, the individual, but you get the benefit of tapping into the energy and experience of the group.
You’ll check in with me and the group on Whats App every day, to keep you accountable and motivated. This is one of the main reasons I get results – because I make sure you do the work.
If you opt for phase two, the following six weeks will move online and will focus on helping you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your everyday life.
The phase two online programme is optional but comes highly recommended by the course’s founder – Jenny Burrell – and myself.
This course is all about you – the woman, the mum, the centre piece of your world. I can 100% guarantee that you will feel stronger both on the inside and out by committing yourself to working through this programme with me. I often receive comments that the course is about so much more than pelvic floor and the results are far reaching.
You may also be interested in…
If you need extra support with your symptoms, you may prefer to work with me on a one to one programme. For more information, click here.
I’m often asked to run specific courses for mum and baby, which I love to do. If you are interested in organising a group booking, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.