Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman | Online Group Class
In response to what’s happening with COVID-19, I’m moving my classes to ‘live’ online sessions for this term.
Who’s it for: Any women interested in improving their pelvic floor strength and overall health
Course length: Six weeks
How much: £150 for a six week online programme (group class)*
*£97 option to buy phase two at later date
When: Tuesday evenings at 8pm, starts 8 September 2020BOOK NOW
Every Woman is a 12 or six week education programme which focuses on pelvic floor, core strength, nutrition and women’s wellness. It’s the heartbeat of my business and is relevant to virtually all women. It’s designed to bring you back home to your body, with your pelvic and core health at the centre of all we do. And as we all adjust to this new normal, I think now more than ever it’s important to make some time to look after yourself and become stronger from the inside out.
This ground breaking approach to health and well-being is part of the unrivalled Holistic Core Restore® of which I am proud to be a Master Trainer.
How it works
For the first six weeks you will attend weekly online sessions and focus on reconnecting with your pelvic floor and mastering the exercises, as well as learning about nutrition and wellness. Ahead of each session I’ll send out a Zoom link, which you just click on at the scheduled time, and if you can’t make it, don’t worry as I’ll also send a recording of the session which you’ll be able to see for a week. A bit of equipment is required, such as exercise bands and pilates balls – however if you don’t have these they’re easily replaceable with things you have in the house!
A huge benefit of the group class is the peer support you receive. It’s still tailored to you, the individual, but you get the benefit of tapping into the energy and experience of the group. You’ll also check in with me and the group on Whats App every day, to keep you accountable and motivated. This is one of the main reasons I get results – because I make sure you do the work.
If you opt for phase two, the following six weeks will move online and will focus on helping you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your everyday life.
The phase two online programme is optional but comes highly recommended by the course’s founder – Jenny Burrell – and myself.
Who will benefit
- Any woman who is intrigued to know more about her pelvic floor, core and overall health.
- Those who experience leaking when they jump, run, sneeze or laugh.
- Any woman looking for a modern and effective way to strengthen her core.
- Those with a small tummy gap (rectus diastasis).
- Women with a tight or overactive pelvic floor.
- Women suffering from lower back pain.
- Women who want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job and need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’.
- Women who are keen to learn the importance of food. Not only in the context of fat loss, but nourishing deep health.
- Those who have seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and been told to ‘do your pelvic floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy.
This course is all about you – the woman, the mum, the centre piece of your world. I can 100% guarantee that you will feel stronger both on the inside and out by committing yourself to working through this programme with me. I often receive comments that the course is about so much more than pelvic floor and the results are far reaching.