Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman | 1:1
Who’s it for: Women struggling with symptoms who need extra one to one support to help them improve their pelvic floor strength and overall health
Course length: 6 weeks
When: Book dates with Baz
Where: Local Motion, Wandsworth
How much: £490 for six x 1:1 sessions over six weeks. NB: Course length can be flexible to accommodate work/life commitments.
Every Woman 1:1 is a six week, individual programme which focuses on pelvic floor, core strength, nutrition and women’s wellness. It’s the heartbeat of my business and is relevant to virtually all women. It’s designed to bring you back home to your body, with your pelvic and core health at the centre of all we do.
This ground breaking approach to health and well-being is part of the unrivalled Holistic Core Restore® of which I am proud to be a Master Trainer.
This particular class is designed specifically for women who are struggling with their symptoms and need the extra support, time and emotional support from a one to one programme. Feel free to contact me to discuss if this or the group class would be more beneficial to your requirements.
Who will benefit
- Women who are really struggling with symptoms and want to know how to improve their pelvic floor, core and overall health.
- Those who are experiencing excessive leaks when jumping, running, sneezing or laughing.
- Those with a tummy gap (rectus diastasis).
- Women suffering from lower back pain.
- Those who have seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and been told to incorporate pelvic floor exercises as part of their management strategy.
- Women who are keen to learn the importance of food. Not only in the context of fat loss, but nourishing deep health.
- Women who need the flexibility of being able to bring their babies to each session.
How it works
This is a chance to completely focus on you for six weeks. I work out of Local Motion in Wandsworth and we can arrange the programme around a time that suits you. If you’re a new mum, don’t worry, I’m happy for you to bring your baby along too.
I will work with you in a progressive and holistic way to help you connect with your pelvic floor and strengthen it so that it’s fit for purpose. I make sure that no stone is left unturned and we will cover your lifestyle, nutrition, exercise habits and rest to make sure that you get the most from our time together.
You’ll receive some online homework which you’ll have access to for life. This is a big part of the work we do together so you need to be able to work in between our sessions.
This course is all about you – the woman, the mum, the centre piece of your world. I can 100% guarantee that you will feel stronger both on the inside and out by committing yourself to working through this programme with me.
You may also be interested in…
If your symptoms are milder and you prefer to work in a group environment, I also offer an Every Woman group class. For more information, click here.