Online Personal Training |1:1
Who’s it for: Women who want to improve their overall functional fitness for life
Course length: Booked in blocks of 6 or 10 sessions
When: Booked individually to suit your schedule
Where: Online, via Zoom
How much: £80/session (split payments available)CHAT TO BAZ
I will provide you with the knowledge you need to get fit, change your eating habits and, most importantly, give you the confidence to take control back of you. I’m evidence-based, results-orientated and realistic. Most importantly, as a 40 year old working mum of two young boys, I know that any changes you make have to be compatible with you and your family’s lifestyle, especially given everything that’s going on in the world right now.
How it works
I will work with you, one to one, in a way that suits you – there is no pre-defined system or method. This is a fully bespoke approach, designed to get results for you in a way that is compatible with the life you live. It is taught ‘live’ online and ahead of each session I’ll send you a Zoom link, which you just click on at the scheduled time.
Who will benefit
- Those who want to work with someone who really gets them or their physical issue.
- Women who are determined to get results and need to be progressed at a rate that is right for them.
- Women who want to know how to exercise to improve fat loss with respect to their pelvic health status i.e., without huge impact, load or force going through the pelvic floor and core.
- Those who want to know how to move dynamically and safely for life.
- Women who are ready to prioritise this area of their health and learn essential skills to last them a lifetime.
- Those who want to learn the importance of food, not only for fat loss but for nourishing deep health.
- Women who want to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of their wellness journey.
I can 100% guarantee that, at the end of it, you’ll lose weight and you’ll feel fitter, stronger and healthier, giving you the resilience to enjoy so much more in life, for life.
You may also be interested in…
If you prefer to work in a group environment, I offer a class called ‘Strong with Baz’ which covers some of the core fundamentals and also runs online. For more information, click here.