My workshops are a great introduction to the work that I do and a fantastic way to learn more about your body in a relaxed and open environment.
Pelvic floor is a workshop for women who are interested to find out more about their pelvic floor. It will be of relevance to every woman at every life stage, not just mums.
The talk will go far beyond squeeze and lift. You’ll learn how to get the pelvic floor to do its job properly – so that you can be healthy, active and fit. A strong pelvic floor means that, for years to come, you’ve got a solid, strong and dependable body which does not let you down when you jump, laugh or sneeze!
What we’ll cover
- What the pelvic floor is and what it should and shouldn’t do.
- What is normal but not OK when it comes to pelvic floor.
- The modern approach to pelvic floor exercise.
- How to do a pelvic floor contraction.
- Where to get help and how to talk about it.
There will be some practical coaching at the end (full on active wear is not required) so that you can walk out of the session knowing how to connect with your pelvic floor and co-ordinate it with the rest of your core.
Baz Moffat: A women’s health and fitness coach, specialising in the areas of pelvic floor, core, nutrition and women’s wellness