Sex and Contraception in Your 40’s | Online Workshop
Who’s it for: Women in their 40’s who have passed the baby making years and want to understand the various pros and cons around different contraception options.
How much: £25
When: 25th September 2019
Location: Online, live Q&A with Baz and Dr Bella Smith
My workshops are a great introduction to the work that I do and a fantastic way to learn more about your body in a relaxed and open environment.
In this workshop, I’ve joined forces with Dr Bella Smith to talk about contraception and sex in your 40’s. There are a variety of options available to women so it’s no surprise that it can be a confusing topic with women left wondering how to make the right decision for both their body and their sex life.
During a live online broadcast, we’ll take your questions and give you sound medical and holistic answers to help you make the right choice. I’ll also be discussing pelvic floor and how, strengthening and looking after your pelvic floor can improve your sex life.
What we’ll cover
- Women in their 40’s who’ve had their children and what to continue to enjoy a safe sex life.
- Contraception options including the pill, coils, implants and condoms.
- What to consider if you’re thinking of vasectomy or steralisation.
- Common causes of libido and what you can do to help.
- How to deal with vaginal dryness so that you can continue to enjoy sex.
- You’ll learn why pelvic floor is so important and how a strong pelvic floor will not only give you a strong and dependable body, but it will help improve your sex life too.
We will discuss the most current information on this topic so that you leave educated, knowing what the options are and empowered to make the right decisions for your body.
Baz Moffat: A women’s health and fitness coach, specialising in the areas of pelvic floor, core, nutrition and women’s wellness.
Dr Bella Smith: A practising NHS GP based in Suffolk, Bella set up ‘The Digital GP’ to provide free and honest medical information to busy women juggling family and work life.