Client Trainer Agreement
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a programme of exercise that will take into account the clients personal goals, exercise preferences and fitness levels.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client needs to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential within Basilie Moffat Ltd and Holistic Core Restore.
- To fully disclose any health issues or medications that, are relevant to participation in an exercise programme.
- To cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g., chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury) during the exercise programme.
- To understand that the achievement of health and fitness goals cannot be guaranteed and that there is a risk of injury when participating in physical activity.
Personal Training Terms and Conditions
- All clients must complete a Pre-Screening before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- If you are ill or injured at short notice we will do our best to re-schedule your session.
- Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
- If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or the subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
- Sessions must be paid for in advance. That is payments must be received and cleared before the first session of the package.
- All monies paid are non-refundable.