The Menopause Dialogues with Baz and Bella | FREE Online Workshop
Who’s it for: Any woman who wants to find out more about the perimenopause and menopause.
How much: FREE
When: Starts 15 January with FREE access to content until 26 January
Location: ONLINEBOOK NOW
Following the overwhelming success of our Menopause 101 Workshop Dr Bella Smith and I are going BIG on Menopause in 2020!
Our ambition is to reach as many women as possible, get you talking openly about menopause, debunk all the myths around this inevitable life stage, and arm you with the tools and belief that you can truly thrive throughout your 40’s and 50’s.
The Menopause Dialogues is a FREE series of online workshops that cover what every woman needs to know about this inevitable life stage. Throughout the week we’ll really get to know you, work with you closely and answer as many questions as you like. You won’t just be learning from us, you’ll also learn from each other – it’s a fundamental part of the way we work – providing women with a safe, inclusive and non-judgemental space in which to share their stories and experiences.
The four workshops in the series will be hosted online using Zoom and we’ll also invite you to interact with us and each other on a closed Facebook group. But don’t worry if you can’t join live – recordings of all the sessions will be available afterwards.
We are absolute experts in our fields and, together, we provide the knowledge, experience and practical skills to educate and empower women about the menopause.
What we’ll cover
Here’s what we’ll talk about in The Menopause Dialogues…
- Wed 15 Jan: Q&A with Baz and Bella, hear our story and we’ll hear from you about anything and everything you want to know,
- Thu 16 Jan: menopause in a nutshell – what every woman needs to know,
- Fri 17 Jan: the do’s and don’ts of managing menopausal symptoms,
- Sun 19 Jan: constipation and exercise – the midlife non-negotiables.
There are two ways you can access our free workshops:
- Join us live at 8pm GMT on each of the days detailed above and/or
- Access the workshop material at any other time that suits you, right up until 26 January.
If you join in the live sessions that’s a great way for us to meet and chat to you directly. But don’t worry if you can’t make the live sessions, you’ll still be able to access all the content.
We will let you in on the most current research on this topic so that you leave educated, knowing what the options are and empowered to act straight away.
You may also be interested in…
Following the Menopause Dialogues, you may want to delve much deeper and join us on a four-week online, paid course which will really explores…
- the detail around menopause symptoms,
- how to make simple changes to your work environment and help manage your symptoms,
- what to expect from the NHS,
- what’s out there and worth paying for privately,
- what you can do yourself,
- menopause workouts with Baz,
- weight management,
- sex and contraception,
- HRT and anti-depressants.
Each week will be themed with online content and live Q&A. You’ll also have access to our FB group allowing you to tap into the energy and experience of other women experiencing the menopause. And, at the end, you’ll have LIFETIME access to the course content. To register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baz Moffat: A women’s health and fitness coach, specialising in the areas of pelvic floor, core, nutrition and women’s wellness.
Dr Bella Smith: A practising NHS GP based in Suffolk, Bella set up ‘The Digital GP’ to provide free and honest medical information to busy women juggling family and work life.